Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

BirtHdayS!!=)

Happy Birthday to my dearest GRACIE FOO and JOANNA SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want to say thanks so much gracie for being there for me!For giving me hugs and for making my laugh when i see you on Sundays.For making me feel at home when I am depressed and emotional..I love you so so so much Gracie!! With all my heart I do!!=)




Joanna Saw!!!
I only got close to you last year when you were my leader.And i say this meaning it from the bottom of my heart . I enjoyed every single second of it!! Thanks for the word that you gave me in camp last year.Jo..thanks for being there for me when ever i need you!!! I appreciate everything!!Don't stress yourself out ok??You will do fine for spm..Love you so much!!! Missing you like crazy!!!!!!hugs=)

DEBBIE!!!!!!

Just wanted to say i love you so so so so so so so so much!!! I really really do!! miss you so so so much debbie!! All the times you stayed over!All the times you got up in the middle of the night and started talking! All the times you sang in your sleep!! haaha love you so so much debbie!! I really do...Thanks for everything!


*Rachael Lim..Love you so so so so much too!!! hahaha=)

RAYMOND!!!!!!!!!!

I miss you so much raymond ana!!! I am still waiting for you!! hahah I am trying to learn my directions i am trying!! I know the way from church to my house and house to church?!!! ahha love you raymond!!! Miss you!!!!(tried to put the picture up.Wouldn't work!!!)

To everybody else.... really missing you as well!!!Take care!!=)

kels


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home