Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Quiche......

YO YO!!!

Well.. after my emo and sweet post i decided to change it la......... HAhha..

Well today is a Saturday and well.. we normally don't do anything on Saturdays. As usual i slept in. I got up at like 11:15 or so.. Nic came in and pulled my blanket off.. I was so cold!! I was like nic!!!! give it back to me!!! ahhaha

Well so nic learnt how to make Quiche in school. If anyone doesn't know what that is.. It is a like a pie la.. Something like that. So she decided to make it today. And we didn't have a few of the stuff so.. Yes my wonderful sister drags me with her all the way to Coles, the supermarket. Which is like a twenty minute walk from my house. But the good thing is we didn't have to walk all the way back up the hill with all the stuff we bought!! Dad was on his way back from cutting his hair so we jumped in the car.

I have to say it was really really good!! Even dad said it was really good. He ate two.. And he took four for the boys. Ben and Zie. Unfortunately David Ng doesn't get any because he is enjoying himself in Malaysia. haahaah.. But yeah it was really good. hah here are some pictures of the things we did.

That is rice on baking paper on top of the pastry. Nic says it is called blind baking. You put the rice on it so that the pastry stays flat. SO my wonderful sister.. is taking out the tray la.. while taking out the tray she burns her finger on the oven and bamm.. there is rice all over the floor... all over the oven.. oh gosh..
The rice in the oven!!

Didnt take a picture of the rice on the floor.. Forgot. But yeah here are the pictures of the Quiche.


ahah yes.. it is a mini Quiche. So yeah.. That was our Saturday afternoon. better get going now.. see ya..

kels


Comments:
lol its so not a 20 min walk to coles!! i can run there in 3-5 min, or walk in err..10 i think. lol, im so glad nicci has finally found her calling
 
Post a Comment



<< Home