Sunday, June 18, 2006

 

WorsHiP Team.....

YO YO!!!!!

Well...I am waiting to go for everning service and dad and all are sleeping..So I'm sitting in front of the computer thinking of what to post.So i decided to post about being on the worship team.

I remember when i first came and after about a month i asked my pastor who is also my leader about the worship team.It was all leaders that were on stage..So i was like..right no members involved??so different from yc!!! So i asked her and she told me to ask the worship coordinator. Jodie Ey.Also known as Pasotor Jane's (Pastor Ashley's wife) PA. And she said yeah i was thinking about having auditions but it will be after Influencers and stuff...So i was like ok ok.. I will wait.. And so the waiting went on and she announced that we are having auditions and stuff.. And the auditions were extremely freaky..But I didn't even realise that i was on the roster.Me, Kelsey Raj.On the Revs worship team roster.In paradise!!! i was like wow!!! And i was so shocked!!! So shocked..But what i was most shocked at was when i saw the roster for this term, my name was on twice!!! Two weeks straight!!!!! God is really really unbelievable!!! And yes after my first night i had people like CYNTHIA ask me how it went in front of a bunch of people who didn't know i had auditions.. But yeah la.. It was good..And scary.. So it went well la.. ahah i have nothing else to say... After I sang the second time, one of the leaders, Sarah Harris came up to me and said "whenever i see you on stage i see there is an annointing upon you.I just see you being so hungry for God and being so passionate.You are really annointed.I saw you just now and i was just wow.. I was watching you! i was!! You have the annointing kelsey you do!!"
Man i really didn't know what yo say to that!! All i said was thanks.What do you want me to say when she tells me she was watching me!! ahha but yeah... God knows what He's doing.So here are some pictures!!


Yes..somehow suddenly..i cant post any other picture...so irritating!! so yeah..but yes that is my roster..ahah for now..have to go get ready for evening service!! See ya=)

kels


Comments:
Hey you!

Very proud of you! BUT always remember, keep it transparent, keep it real...ayte?!

love ya!
 
good on you kels!! :D
 
yayayayayay kels is cool!!! im gonna play keys sometime u watch out...lol. say nice things about me to jodes. lol!!
 
darren!! haah thanks darren.. yes i will remember. HAha thanks joey!! chanelle... i can't do that... ahaha=)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home