Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 


A bunch of us at Adelaide's Biggest Easter Egg Hunt thingi..ahha


The COUNSINS!!!! (at Sheen's graduation)


A bunch of us at Wing Sun's, Gracie's and Sue Anne's house warming..


US......


Crazy Asian people!!! hhhhahhaa


Nic, Mish and I.


Ryan and I.


US!!!!!!!!


Nic, Anne and I..... Love you so much anne!!!


ME!!!!

Yeah...Just wanted to post some pictures..

For all of you who think I do not have a chatterbox.... I do.. But it is all the way at the bottom.. I have no idea why. Hhaahah

That's all for now..

kels


Comments:
funny how u say ur chatterbox is at the bottom when its not and u dont say its at the bottom when it is...confusing lah you...
 
now now don't blame kels. it isn't her fault! i did it n it din look like it was at the bottom of the page when i did it cuz my screen is wide. but i jst realised it when kels told me so..i chged it! :)
 
ahhaha thanks anne!!!love you!!!
 
wah. lovely layout. u changed ur backgound? KUdos.. must teach me k? and i sayang u too sweetie. thanks for thinking of me:)
btw... the birds here are huge!!!
 
btw, its gracie
 
gracie!!! haha thanks.. ask anne. she did it for me.. HAHAH birds are huge?? ahhahahaha love you!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home