Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

HoLidAyS!!!!!!

YES!!! I AM ON HOLIDAY!!!!!! Woo Hoo!! can't wait to do all the stupid stuff we are going to do.. Am at Sun's, Anne's an Gracie's house right now..Even though gracie isn't here. Yup... The Goh's are coming tomorrow...actually in a few hours time la.. aah yeah.. Looking forward to having more people around.. So we can be the 'exclusive fga gang'. ahahhahhhahahaha!!!

Sorry.. a bit the high today..something wrong..Too excited about the holidays.. Was laughing with this little boy named Brandon.. he is so funny.. I was chasing him and he did this stupid sign at me..(nothing bad..don't wory) and yeah la..I was chasing him and doing stupid things. And yes, I am a sinner. I was smsing during youth today... It's not my fault..Danielle ng was the one who messaged me first!! And she asked if i was home so i thought she was going to call..So i didn't want to like make her call and then go to voicemail and bla bla.. so i replied her message and we went on and on and on. Oh my gosh.. Honestly, I think we sent like more then ten messages to each other man.. In like one night. And that is alot of money!! Seriously.. But oh well.. I love her very much!! i am just talking nonsense cause i do not know what to say.. so yeah..

Got this thingi out of a book i was reading at the book shop yesterday. And i think it is so so so so true..

Many people spend their lives either living in the past or the future. But God is stirring up a NOW GENERATION. A generation that refuses to let the issues of the past hold them and the dreams of the future elude them. Young people everywhere need to stop simply dreaming their dreams and start living them instead!

I will leave you all with that.. Time for me to go now.. see ya=)

kels

Comments:
hi! i think u need to listen to dave's talk on relationships again...lol! im trying 2 delete our blogspot coz i got a xanga now and im finding easier to use, sorry! xanga.com/missleslie2
 
Post a Comment



<< Home