Monday, July 10, 2006

 
To my dear friend.

You know who you are. I know you have been going through quite a bit and you are having a really tough time and all.... With your family and friends and all.. You know what I am talking about. But I want you to know that I always love you no matter what!!! Always!!!! I am always there for you even though the age gap... I love you so much.. And you know I will do anything for you and I am always here for you. To just love you or listen to you or hug or whatever. No matter what.. I am always your friend. And you are never alone.

Proverbs 17: 17 says...
A friend loves at all times!

John 15 : 12 says....
My command is this : Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I love you so much!!! So So So much!!!

Seems a bit random but yeah... this is for you..

kels


Comments:
my dear friend,
thanks for that. seriously it means a lot to me! i love u too. and see u made me smile :) muaks!
 
i love you too!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home