Monday, September 11, 2006

 
My poor poor brother is not feeling well. It is this virus thing going around. This food poisoning virus going around. First Ben Cheok had it. Then Nicci had it. Now Ryan has it. And his is the worse out of all. He and my mum didn't get any sleep at all last night. Every twenty minutes my brother had to run to the toilet. Either to throw up or poo. Sigh..He looks so sick!! So sick! He and mum look so dead tired. They didn't get any sleep at all! Hopefully he is better tonight. Then both mum and him can get some sleep. And hopefully the rest of us don't get sick! I pray I don't! never got food poisoning before and DON'T want to get it..

Well..Today was a pretty cool day.. Didn't do much. Had a bit of homework. This Wednesday and Thursday my class, Wee Tyr's class and another class will be going for Aquatics. It is an event where we go and do activities which involve water. So this Wednesday and Thursday, we are going to West Lakes (some place in Adelaide) for our Aquatics. We are going to do things I have never ever done before!! Except swimming. There will be snorkelling, sailing, canoeing, kayaking and SURFING!!! ahahhaha...;) I am really excited yet really scared at the same time.. Ahah Because I have never done any of that before! But it should be fun. I reckon it will be! ahhaha..Can't wait!

You know how sometimes you are really happy with life and everything that is going on. And how sometimes you are so irritated and depressed with life...

Isn't funny how you can be really happy about everything..Laughing..Smilling...Enjoying yourself..Teasing.. Having fun..and yet you are really annoyed and irritated and frustrated and depressed and just feel so angry at the same time....yeah..Sigh..

just a few pictures for you..


Comments:
he better yet?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home