Saturday, September 09, 2006

 

My weEk...

My week was pretty fun. Will start with Monday.

Monday..went to school, came home, did homework, relaxed, went to bed. Yup..That was Monday.
Tuesday...Went to school, came home, relaxed a bit, went to church for meeting (priority 1), came home, slept.
Wednesday....

Oh Wednesday!! It was a extremely fun day!!! It was Ryan's birthday, so we were going to the Royal Adelaide Show. It was so fun!! we went on rides!! Scary rides..Freaky rides!! ahahha all those.. but it was real fun!! Had a great day at the show!! yup..that was Wednesday!!

Thursday..Didn't go school..Misha felt sick..So stayed home..was so happy..My legs were aching from the day before..

Friday..school..and revs..Revs was really good..Had a great time.. Was fun!

That was my week..Pictures of the show..


First ride we went on..Scary!!!


All of us waiting in line!! Scared to death!

Me, Zie and David at the back..Can you see his hair? We were just about to start..My heart was pounding so fast!

ben, Sue anne,gracie and nicci..
the three of us in the sky!!!

will post more pictures later on..

see ya

kels

Comments:
I LUV THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayyayayayay
y do u hate me so? lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home