Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

NO!!!!!!

I fell sick too! How horrible is that??!!! This virus thing is so annoying!! It is spreading like crazy..Ben got it.passed it to Nic..Who passed it to Ryan..Who passed it to Misha..Who passed it to me..Sigh..My leader got it as well..Nicci's friend's sister and friend also got it..It is so annoying!!!!!!! sigh...First I had to vomit..And had fever...Thought I was getting better then..i got up this morning and had to run to the toilet.. Sigh.. Now I still have fever and diarrhea.. Sigh..

Oh well..ahahah.. I only managed to go for one day of my aquatics..But I did all the fun things so I am so fine about not going for the second day.. I did surfing..It is pretty easy..Well ok maybe not..We did it near shore obviously!! And I didn't manage to stand on the board..ahah But it was fun..Did sailing..Was ok..Pretty boring but fun..And double kayaking..aha hit my partner who sat in front of me on the head so many times with my paddle..ahahha...But it was fun.

Nothing much to talk about..I have been sittting at home the whole time.Just lying down. So will post pictures.




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home