Monday, September 25, 2006

 

Nothing much to post.....

It's true..So true..I have nothing to post.. Friday night's youth service was really really good.. We had Paul Geeling. He was really good. Even Ryan thought so.hahahaha;);) It was good...

You know what? God is one amazing God..He has given me so many opportunities.For example..Singing in Revolution's worship team. Or Helping out in Kid Zone(kids program thingi) Where I get to take care of Pastor Matt Heins's kids and loads of other kids. Just being here in Adelaide. And another thing God did for me.. Is well in a way allowing me, and in another way MAKING me sing in the youth choir in our evening service.

They are doing a youth choir now..And they needed people to sing. So my lovely leader asked me to help out..When she asked me she sounded like she really really needed my help..And she kept messaging me and asking me..So I thought ok ok..I wil do it for you.. Thinking it isn't going to be that bad.. I went for rehersal and the choir instructor was arranging people to stand in their positions. The lovely lady first made me stand at the second row from front. So I thought..Not that bad..Can't really see. Then suddenly,out of nowhere..She makes me stand in the FRONT row! I was like NO!! second row is bad enough!! And I wanted to punch the camera man!! He kept coming to the left hand side where I was standing. And he would just stand there for ages..I felt like punching him..Hahaha ;) But obviously..The camera man didn't stay at me aas long as he did for Grace Foo.It was so funny. She opened her eyes and saw the camera man walk away..She was in shock! She kept asking me how long the man was there..Aahaha... Oh well..It was a really good and scary experience.. I had fun. God has been good.Very very good! I am very blessed!

I have to say. I am also very blessed to have a father like mine. To my dearest father Pastor Michael Raj. Happy Birthday daddy!!! Love you so much!! Hope you had a great time in MALAYSIA!!! And hope you will have a great time in Thailand and Singapore. Go save lives! Love you dad!




Comments:
i like it sweet cool not bad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home