Sunday, October 01, 2006

 
Second day of holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels so so so so so good! SO good! Revolution on Friday night was so good. We had leaders come and speak about camps and stuff..Which challenged me so much! So much! So I made a decision that from that day on till camp(revolution camp) which is on Wednesday, I am going to wake up an hour earlier from the time I was planning to get up, walk to the park near my house and just pray!

I did it! Well I didn't wake up today. It was a Sunday and I was already running late.But I did on Saturday. I got up at nine o'clock and prayed at the park for more than an hour. And I am going to continue to do that till Wednesday! I was so so so challenged!! It is a big sacrifice for someone who loves to sleep in!! Especially on her holiday! hahah..But I am doing it! So for God!

Sunday service was great! Pastor Jane Evans spoke a really good message in the morning. And service at night was really good as well!

Dad is coming back tomorrow..Going to pick him up! Can't wait for the presents we are going to get!! ahha..If we get any..

But yes..I feel like watching movies!! Movie after movie..Just want to sit in front of the tv or computer and watch..Or even go to the cinema..But NO...Some people have uni so can'
t go with them..But oh well..I shall find people to go with! I really just want to watch movies! Can't wait!! hahahha

Thats about all for now..Shall post another time..Nights

kels

Comments:
hey kels! i wish I had that kinda feeling again..looking forward for holidays....although I am on a long term hol...but the feeling's just DIFFERENT! i wanna be in your shoes!!
 
AHahhahaha.. belle belle..AHh love you la!!!!
 
thats heaps good kels!!

YAY ITS UR BDAY TODAY!!!! HAPPY BDAY!! WE LUV U KELS!!!

mwa mwa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home