Sunday, October 08, 2006

 

What A Way To Celebrate My Birthday....

It has just been unbelievable man! Two camps in a row. Both just amazing!!!! But before I go there..

I want to say thanks to everyone for wishing me. For the smses. For the emails. For the calls. For the Blog entries. Thank you all so much for everything! From the bottom of my heart I say I love you guys so much! Thanks a lot.

Revolution camp was just unbelievable.Overwhelming. Awesome. Marvellous. Tremendous. Wicked. Mind blowing. Heart breaking. Massive. Fully sick. Unforgettable! Words just can't express how I feel about it. It was just WICKED!!!!!!!!! It was an awesome time man!! Awesome time!1

Will tell you guys all about it tomorrow. Got to go to bed now. Heaps tired! Two camps in a row with less than 15 hours of sleep! ahah..

Oh and before I foget..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST UNCLE!!!!!!!!! MY DEAREST SISTER MISHA!!AND MY DEAREST AUNTY! Love you all very much!!Thanks for everything!!

Goodnight everyone..

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home