Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

YAY!!!

STEP UP IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is heaps nice!! Oh my gosh!! The dances are so unbelievable!! I couldn't stop smilling! I kept saying if only man.If only! Ahahah..THe guy is so HOT!!!!!!! CHANNING TATUM!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dances were so so so nice! I kept saying if only I could dance like that. Or even LEARN how to dance like that!! Oh my goodness! It just made me love Hip Hop so much more!! ahahha!

AND THE GUY IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! well..I won't be like Nic and post a picture of him but ARGH!! He is so HOT!!! ahhahaah ahhahaahhahah ahahhh!! aaaghha..i have nothing else to say. If you like dance movies..Thats the show to watch. You like hot guy..Go watch that movie!! ahhaah.. ok nevermind. Thats about it. see ya!

kels

Comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! TOTALLY MAN!! CHANNING TATUM IS LIKE SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, kels! we still have d same taste.. :P anywayz, missing you! and missing all those times we had together over here in MALAYSIA!!! cool! You're comming back!!!!!!!!!!!! whooo! :P
Love ya lots.. Kimberly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home