Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

Finally!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!

I am so so so sorry for the extremely long silence!! My internet stuffed up ok!! It still is stuffed! I am in Wing Sun's, Sue Anne's and Gracie's house using their internet! oh gosh..Well yes as nicci has updated for me. I am going back on the ninth of December! oh gosh I so so so can't wait!ahhaha.. WoO hOo!!! AHHhahaaa...

I have two more weeks of school only!! I am skipping two weeks of school!! ahahh yes!! yes!! yes!! HAhah.well I have nothing to post! ahhaha..

Anyway.. Just want to wish Nicci and My dearest mother A Belated Happy Birthday!! love you guys so much!!

I have nothing else to say..HAhah..I got like nothing to say..Oh oh! we are moving house next week!!! hhhaha yeah..but that means PACKING!! oh gosh..Hate that.. I just did the biggest move of my life a while ago.oh well..

Can you believe!! it is almost the end of the year!! ahha how fast has the year past??!!woo hoo!! I cant wait!!

Anyway..As you can tell I havae nothing else to say anymore.ahah. Will update again WHEN I get my STUPID INTERNET back!! ahahha..see ya

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home