Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Depressed...

It seems like yesterday when I left KLIA to Adelaide Airport.
It seems like yesterday when I arrived at Adelaide Airport.
It seems like yesterday I was crying myself to bed 'cause I missed home so much.
It seems like yesterday I was singing in the worship team.
It seems like yesterday I made a few new friends.
It seems like yesterday there were a whole bunch of people from K.L at Adelaide for holiday.
It seems like yesterday I was at Kangaroo Island with the Ng Family.
It seems like yesterday I left Adelaide Airport.
It seems like yesterday I arrived in KLIA.
But it all didn't happen yesterday.
It ALL happened in the past YEAR.
There is three more days 'till the year ends.
Three more days 'till it is 2007!
Four weeks has past since I came back to K.L.
I have two more weeks here.
How fast time passes us by.
It really is depressing.
Sigh............

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home