Monday, December 11, 2006

 

My title is..my dearest friends!

My 2 dearest yellow, cute, attractive, super hero fri3nds!!

I have to say the both of you have definitely, definitely made things a lot better and a lot harder for me! In a good way. Both of you have made me smile. Have made me cheerful and blissful. Made me laugh hysterically when I was crying. Or more like weeping. You both have made me cry myself to bed missing you. You both have made me become the lame person I am now! hahaha...

I haven't known you guys for like ages..Just since I was ten la. But having you guys in my life has really, seriously made me a different person. I have to put up with the two of you that is why I am a different person!!! ahahah

Just allowing me to stay in your house. And accepting me for who I am. And being able to go through my moods and my emotional moments..Like this one! Putting up with my stupidity. Not calling me Hatini because ........ ahhahaha! Listen to me pour my heart out when I just need to get everything out. Just sit there and stare blankly when I just start crying in front of you. hahah.. Not be mad at me for falling asleep when you were talking to me. For listening to me when I get up all of a sudden and shout "I just saw a man I don't know!!".Still loving me after I planned a saboh for you with absolutely disgusting stuff in it. Having it in your mouth. Having extreme difficulty washing your hair because it was massively sticky! Being kind enough to look for stuff in your toilet for me. Oh yeah.. Thanks a lot for allowing me to use your computer at this time. Even if it meant falling asleep while waiting for me to finish this post that's about the two of you!

Thanks enormously for everything that you have done!! Without a doubt I love you both with all me heart! I will definitely miss you a whole heap more when I go back to Adelaide.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home