Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

Songs of Solomons...And Darkness..Isaac Ravi

To my dear friend Isaac Lawi. This is all for you!!

"Dark am I but lovely!"
(Yes Isaac. You are so so very beautiful! )

"Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun .."
(Don't blame the sun, be true to yourself)

"How handsome you are..."
(Doesn't that remind you of a certain girl??(1st camp?))

"The voice of my beloved! Behold, he comes, leaping over the mountains, bounding over the hills."
(Like Isaac normally leaps around)


"...In the hiding places on the mountainside, show me your face..."
(SMILE ISAAC! I cant see you!)

"What is that coming up from behind the wilderness like columns of smoke?"
(oooh!!
Its Isaac!!!!)

"Made from all the spices of the merchant..."
(I mean..You are Indian!)

"Your teeth are like flock of shorn ewes that have come up from the washing..."
(That's how we all see you!)

"Until the day breaks and the shadows flee.."
(Don't run..People lowe you!like..1st camp girl)

"I have washed my feet, must i soil them again.."
(Seriously Isaac..whitening products DO NOT work)

"His head is purest gold; his hair is wavy and black as raven..."
(If only your hair was a different colour..but we like your hair!)

"My *friend has gone down to his garden, to the beds of spices..."
(It is all about your roots.)

"Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon, looking toward Damascus..."
(Besides your teeth..Your nose allows people to identify you. It is so very sexy!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC RAVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't see his face..But you can see his nose!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Sorry Isaac!! Elselyn and I just had to do it!! We just had to do it..The things we do reading the bible!! ahhahaha
Love you so much Isaac Lawi!! Thanks for absolutely everything!! Happy Belated Birthday!

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!!!!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home