Friday, December 08, 2006

 

Yes I know..Finally!

Hello....

It has been absolutely ages since I have been here. HAhah.. Well I AM BACK IN MALAYSIA!! I have been back since Saturday the 2nd of December. Yes..And don't scold me for the whole surprise thing..It was Nicci ok..AHHA..Yeah..

Well I spent the whole of Monday out haha..With a bunch of people I never really hang out with. Because my dear best friend is banned from going out. Then left for Singapore on Tuesday. Went to Johor Bahru on Wednesday. Then went to Malacca. And came back from the EXTREMELY long trip this morning. My first week gone! ahahaha..

Might go play basketball tomorrow morning. I have absolutely no idea why I said I'll go and play. I don't even play it. I think I suck at it. Then I have practise then..who knows. AHHAAH!!! Yeah...OOOHHH!!! Camp is in 6 days time! So excited can't wait!! YAY!!

Well..It is good to be back!! Get to go SHOPPING!!hahaha..Yeah..going to do a lot..A lot..A LOT of it!

You know I watched Princess Diaries 2 on Thursday..And oh THE GUY!!.oh... oh!!haha..And I told Nic..."WHY??Why only Hollywood got such good fine looking guys??!!WHY??WHY??"


Not cool I know..But isn't it so true!!..They have guys like.......
So saddening right!! Oh gosh..WHY???why here cannot have such guys??oh man...SO sad.. God..Please la GOd..At least Adelaide got some la..hahaha.
I have run out of things to say..Will take as many pictures as I can. will post them up..For now..Im just going to lepak..See ya..

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home