Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

adelaide...

On the 11th of January 2007, 7:30 pm,(Malaysian time)my holiday in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ended.
On the 12th of January 2007, 7:15am,(Australian time.Which is two and a half hours ahead of Malaysia)I arrived back in Adelaide.

My holiday was so so so so so so so so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the bestest of time. Ahhaah.. Yeah... A whole load of things to do this year. I got to get back on track. I have been mopping around lately. Been a bit emo. Not wanting to do much. But I really have to get started. Influencers is this Tuesday. I need to start getting ready for it. If you know what I mean. Yup..I got a sick phone!! ahhaha..New one. Nokia 6288. HAhaha..2 megapixels! See Josh..I am not a pro and I have a 2 megapixel camera phone..ahaha sorry Joshua Yee!! Just had too! If I said this in front of Wei-Ming he would start having a class on cameras.Sigh..ahhaha But yea..It really is nice!! ahahaha! Will take a picture of it and post it.

Can't do that now because the internet at home still isn't working. In the guys house now using David's laptop. Sheesh..I left for Malaysia and the internet wasn't working. Come back and still isn't working!! Haiyo..Do you know..I think I went to KL for too long! I went to church today and I forgot how to talk to them. I wasn't sure if people could understand me. And I was like ending every sentence with 'la' and all. And haiyo..this is so embarrassing. I was walking and I hit my foot on a chair and I went 'HAIYO!!!!' Everyone around just looked at me. I covered my mouth and limped away. AHhaha..So uncool!! ahhaha oh well!

My New Years Resolutions :

Try not to be negative.
Read my bible!
Don't be sacarstic.
Don't be ganas.
Focus on school.
Be a good example to others.
Be a good daughter and sister.
Watch what I say.
Be sensitive to others.
Don't let the bad things bring me down.
Live for GOD!
Try and get all these done!

Yup..It isn't finished yet. Quite a few more things to write but yeah..HAhah.. Anyway that is all for now. Until the next time I get to update.

Miss you all!!!!!!

Comments:
no!it wouldnt be fun for her!
 
hahahha..isaac isaac.You are so not cool la yoU!ahhahaha...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home