Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

hello..

Yes I know. My blog is dying. It really isn't my fault. My internet isn't working yet. I can't go to Ben and David's house to use their internet 'cause their internet isn't working either. Becuase they moved house. So yeah..

Hmmm...what to post man! Oh yeah... Influencers was on last Tuesday. I was at the youth one the whole time. It wasn't a camp this time. WOO HOO!! ahhaha..It involved a bit of travelling but I didn't mind! ahhaha..Better than staying. It was really really good. Pastor Michael Rowan is the best man! He can be hilarious, serious, and straight forward. When he is funny he is funny! When he is serious he is serious! I enjoyed his messages SO SO much!! yup..

This is my last week of holiday! How so so sad is that??!! School starts on Monday! NO!! Went to get my uniform just now. I am so happy I don't have to but the dress!! Burn that dress man! ahhaha...But yeah. I'm scared but I'm really excited.

The past week or two has been pretty good. Met new people. Made new friends. People who call me a doofus! hahah..People who stole my phone, took pictures of themselves, listened to my songs and tones and bluetoothed them to each other and OTHER people. Messaged people asking them if they will go out with me. Then steal my phone again delete all my sent messages so I wouldn't know who they sent it to. Evil hey..Sheesh!! ahhaha..But yup..all is good. We're going to watch a movie on Thursday. Yup..excited. Meeting new people is a good thing.hahah

If you don't realise I have nothing else to say. ahahah..I wouldn't be updating my blog heaps 'cause my internet is NOT working. So irritating.HAha..So yeah.

That is about it. See ya..

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home