Monday, January 01, 2007

 

ITS 2007!!!!

How unbelievably cool is that??!!! It is 2007! A whole year has passed! A whole year that I spent in Adelaide, Australia has passed! It is freaky as! I made new friends. I had to learn and still am learning to live in a whole new culture. I had to try and move on. Haven't fully la. It is just so freaky!! Last year was pretty cool. I mean..It was one of the toughest years I have gone through. And the next few years aren't going to be much easier. But a billion things have happened. Good and bad! Fun and not so fun. Depressing and emo stuff. Great and happy stuff. It all just went by like that!!

It is 2007! Already! I will be fourteen this year. I will be in high school. Sigh...The year really went by quick..It is already the first of January 2007. I have ten days left (excluding the eleventh) before I go back to dear Adelaide.
Oh well.. Going to make the most out of these ten days!!!! With no tiny things getting in my way..Like teasing..and whatever else la! ahah Brand new year! Looking forward to it..But at the same time, not really.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Here comes 2007 for you!

nights....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home