Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 
YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school has started. It aint all that bad. Pretty fun actually. i have to walk a lot though. Class to class. The amount of stairs I haev to climb. My leg muscles will be full on man! ahhaha..I would be pretty fit! ahhahha...

using The Goh's family's internet. They live less than five minutes away from my house. SO I can come here and use their internet once in a while. ahahha.. If they allow of course. But yeah..

I somehow..just really want to play basketball and soccer. I really want to play it. But if i play with the school i would have to play for the school. And their games are like on friday nights and all. But my fridays are taken.

Oh well..Got to go now. See ya.Will post pictures and all later on i guess.ahhah see ya

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home