Saturday, March 24, 2007

 
Hello everyone.

You know what. Yesterday Solid Central (the youth group that has the year9's to 12's) had their Solid idol or Solids got talent kind of thing. And obviously I wasn't involved 'cause I'm in Revolution. But I went up to see my friends life group/cell group perform. I know everyone in the life group. All of them are my friends. So just went to see them. I recorded the whole thing right...And then instead of stopping when they did I left it on and the file became too big and it couldn't save. So all that recording was just gone! I was so upset! I was like what??? Oh well..I'll get the dvd from someone and post it on my blog. But it was hilarious. Laughed so hard. Haha..For now..More pictures.


Elselyn,Isaac,Kelsey and Joelle.

Robyn and Brenda.lets see.From the left. Michelle,Kelsey,ANNORA,Wei-Yuen,Jared and Aaron. All doing the Daniel Chong Milo pose!

Andy going around Maccas in the baby chair.



So cute!!Ryan.Kelsey,Mum,Mish and Koala!


How gigantic is this horse?
Panther you may think..But it is actually a leopard. The spots are the same colour as the skin. So you can't see it. So t is actually a leopard. But also a panther. Man! So confusing..

Misha and I.

Well...cant be bothered putting anymore up. Have a great day people.
Kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home