Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Being sick....

Is the bomb!!!!

Besides the throbbing headaches when you have fever.
Uncontrollable coughs you have when you have the cough.(duH!!)
Itchy-ness of the throat when you have cough.
Unstoppable flowing of the nose and sneezing when you have the flu.
Disability to speak when you have pleghm stuck in your throat.
Having your ears blocked for who knows what reason.
Very soar muscles.
And many more.

You get to stay in bed the whole day!! Or at least I do.

Got the cough on Wednesday. Fevercamethis morning. Was supposed to get up early and clean my room but i felt the throbbing pain in the head i get when i have fever and i just couldn't pull myself out of bed so I continued to sleep. Mum and dad got up at 11 and tried to get me out of bed. I finally got up at 12. Drank Milo. Dad felt my head and said "Wow! You do have a temperature!!Take 2 panadols and go back to bed!"

I had no problems with that.Did exactly what he asked me to do. Got back up at 4. Ate some chicken with rice. Took another 2 panadols and wentback to bed for an hour. Then watched an episodeof Heroes with Nicci.

Couldn't stand the smell of sweat(I wrapped myself around the covers to make myself sweat 'cause it's supposed to be good for you to sweat when you have fever.) Couldn't stand the oily hair. Couldn't stand it all.So got up and went to shower. Prepared dinner for Ryan and myself. Watched Simpsons. Came and cleaned my room while using Sheena's laptop to play music and to chat with people on msn.

Now I'm back to bed! Yup..haha..Oh..before I forget..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY SUN SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you so much!!!

Nights..Kels


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home