Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 
Channing Tatum is SSOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not funny!! ARGH!!
Why? Why? Why do such guys only exists in Hollywood? I mean..There might just be a few..FEW here in Adelaide. BUT WHY???!!!!!!! Haha..

She's The Man is so funny! I watched in 4 times already! I still laugh so hard! It's so dumb! Maybe it's 'cause it speaks to me! haha..Inside every woman, there is a man!Haha!! Sorry..Let me explain.
I was really high last Sunday, after the night service. I came home laughing like crazy. Saying stupid things. Mum was so irritated she goes " shush Kelsey! So noisy! So loud! Act like a girl!"
And me being irritating says, " Mum..Inside every woman, there is a man!" So yeah..Anyway.. Just a bunch of nonsense.

Didn't go to school today. Didn't feel well. Still not feeling too well but I have to go tomorrow. Gotta hand up an assignment. Only got 3 days of school left then 2 weeks of holiday! Woo Hoo!!

Oh. Did I tell you, Last week I realised that I tend to get hurt a lot. By myself and other people. As in physically. On purpose and by accident. For example, I was putting on my socks that day and I cut myself on my thumb with my toenail! So I thought I'd do a count. On how many times I get hurt by myself and other people by accident and on purpose.
So I started last Sunday. I got up to like 100!! No kidding! No exaggeration! I literally got up to 100! It's not even exact. I probably forgot to count some. I normally get hurt more on Sundays and Fridays. Seriously. People bully me. I just get hit. Especially on my arm. I would probably have bruises on my arms. But anyway.. Yeah. Oh well..It just shows how bored I can get. Haha..

That's all for now. Will make my posts more exciting next time. Haha..

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home