Saturday, April 07, 2007

 

so called 'perfect boyfriend'

Every girl dreams that one day she will find a boy that does these things
for her. Even the smallest action can have the BIGGEST impact in someones
life.
Yeah sure! Don't think so! Girls like my sister..maybe! ohhhh!!! haha..

give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.
-Why?Wouldn't I have my own t-shirt?
leave her cute text notes.
-eee! too mushy stuff!
kiss her in front of your friends.
-No thanks! I won't even be kissing!
tell her she looks beautiful.
-It would be nice..but don't have to. I already know!(haha!)
look into her eyes when you talk to her.
-That would actually freak me out.
let her mess with your hair.
-Why would I be messing with his hair?
touch her hair.
-Keep your hands off my hair! It's heaps nice!(haha!)
just walk around with her.
-I suppose that's alright.
FORGIVE her for her MISTAKES.
- Oh yeah! That I would want!
look at her like she`s the only girl you see.
-Well..I'm not the only girl he would see 'cause there are many more!
tickle her even when she says stop.
-1: No point tickling me. I'm not ticklish!
-2: Stop when I say stop 'cause I'm not ticklish!
hold her hand when you`re around your friends.
-I don't think I would be very comfortable with that.
when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her.
-1: I don't swear!
-2: I would have probably walked away even before he could say anything.
let her fall asleep in your arms.
- I would not really fall asleep..But I guess..haha!
get her mad, then kiss her.
-Don't even think about it! It would just make me even more mad! DUH!
tease her and let her tease you back.
-Even if he didn't let me tease him back I would!
stay up all night with her when she`s sick.
- I wouldn't want him to see me when I'm sick 'cause I'd look bad!
• watch her favorite movie with her.
-I have many favourite movies. And I'm fine with any movie.
• kiss her forehead.
- Why??? Cheek would be fine.
• give her the world.
- He wouldn't be able to!
• write her letters.
- Why letters when there is such a thing as emails and sms..
let her wear your clothes.
-1: I probably wouldn't be able to fit.
-2: I would prefer mine actually..
• when she`s sad, hang out with her.
- That would be nice.
let her know she`s important.
- It would also be nice. But I already know it. (haha!)
• let her take all the photos she wants of you.
-1: I would take pictures WITH him..
-2: I won't be taking heaps of pictures of him..I'd be taking pictures of..ME!(haha!)
• kiss her in the pouring rain.
-1: I think I mentioned before..We won't be kissing.
-2: In the rain?? No thanks!!
• when you fall in love with her, tell her.
- I would actually freak out!
• and when you tell her, love her like you`ve never loved someone before.
- He might already have loved someone else. And probably would still be. His family,His friends..etc.

Anyway..haha..I just think those emails are dumb! And I enjoy ruining it! haha...so yeah..

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home