Friday, April 27, 2007

 

Friends I have....

I have very interesting friends. Friends that I love with all my heart but at the same time wonder with all my heart why we are friends.

Some of them are just so random! I'm not kidding. I got this sms one day (not saying from who) that said : AHH! My stomach is so painful! I feel like I'm giving birth to 2 giraffes!
Or have things like ' Someone said problems are like poo. It stinks at first but if you are successful in handling it, it feels good' as their MSN nick names.

Some...A LOT are extremely lame!! Telling lame jokes is what they live for! Examples? You have no idea what you got yourself into by asking that..haha
= Person : " 'Bob' (not the real name) you a racist?"

Bob : " Yeah.. I race alot.. Race-ist a person who races.. Seeing people race in the Special Olympics also, even if the guy wins... he is still retarded.."

= Q: Why can't skeletons play church music?
A: Because they don't have any organs.

=
Q: What did the tablecloth say to the table?
A: "Don't move, I've got you covered.

And many many many more that I shall not say and save for another time! Haha..

Some just say the dumbest, funniest things in the world. Like while playing taboo..

Person 1: The famous person..that uses a paint brush and paper and that..
Person 2: a painter?? artist?
Person 1: yeah yeah yeah!! Who who?
Person 2: AHH!! It's at the top of my lip!
Person 3: Mona Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!! I'll leave it at that.

Some are really nice and kind. And always looking out for me!
Smsing me when they know I'm down. Or just smsing me when they are thinking about me and that.

Some are just pure EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! Like I don't know what I ever did to deserve some of the things I get. For example...

Today I went to a friend's birthday party. Andrew is his name. So we were all in his back yard and in his garage. He set up the ps2 and ping pong table in the garage. And the trampoline in the backyard. So we were all over the place. It became dark. And it was raining..Yes you heard right. It WAS raining and still IS raining in Adelaide. So we were in the garage. A few of us..Oscar, Robert, James, Andrew, Kathryn and I were standing near the garage just talking. Oscar said something to me. He was teasing me. I was holding a basketball, (me and basketball, dangerous!) so I threw it at his leg. He was holding a can of Kirks drink. And it was the PINK one! Of all colours.. Oscar moved his hand so the ball wont hit it. But he by moving the can away spilled quite a fair bit of the PINK drink on Robert's shirt and jeans. I felt really bad 'cause I did kinda start it. So me being me was apologizing like crazy! And Robert looks at Oscar and goes " Let's get her!" And the 2 of them start coming to me. James did too.Don't know why but yeah. So I ran behind the wall that was behind me and I saw a broom. So I grabbed it and pushed it in front of me. Blocking them. But James and Oscar poured some of the drink on my hands. And they left back into the garage.

I thought " ok...It's all done. All over. They just got my hands." I definitely spoke too soon! I hate it when that happens!
I walk back from behind the wall and Robert comes out of the garage and pours the drink on my head!!! And I was wearing a shirt that could see through if it got wet so I bent down, thinking he would stop..But NO!! I was wrong.He continued. Sigh.....

My WHOLE HEAD was sticky! My neck was sticky and pink! My face also was pink! I went into the toilet and tried to get everything off! My hair obviously stayed sticky! And it happened earlier in the evening so I had to stay the rest of the night with tremendously sticky hair!

Yes..That is only ONE example. They are MANY MANY MANY more!

I just want to say..I love you all with all my heart! No matter how miserable or confusing or interesting or hilarious you make my life...I love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home