Thursday, April 26, 2007

 
Happy Birthday My Friend Cedric Cha!!!!!!!

My dearest friend who I've known all my life.
Who knew me when I was FAT!
Who knew me when I had BUSHY hair!
Who knew me when I became smaller!
Who still knows me when I'm HOT!
There isn't much change in your physical appearance,

but I knew you when you were young!Haha..

We've been through a lot.
Struggles. Disagreement. Depression(something like it).
Serious gear. Troubles in life.Partners in crime moments
Me getting you in trouble.

You getting me in trouble.
Me scaring the life out of you.
You trying to do the same to me!
Your lameness.For example:
Come let's go have my porridge!
Bubur Cha Cha!
Your creativity that I never had!


We've been mates for a long time!
And I enjoyed every single bit of it!!

Still enjoy!

Happy Birthday Ce! Love ya!









Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home