Monday, April 23, 2007

 

I'm still sick!!

Man....I posted another post yesterday.No. Not the one with all those pictures of Nicci. Another one. But the pictures didn't post. It didn't come up. So.I think I'll just post a few other pictures!

Did I post this picture up last time? Well yeah..It was during Influencers Shout..(Influencers for the Youth) We were sitting and this girl had this socks on. I thought it was rather interesting..Couldn't resist so I took a picture. Was laughing quite hard! Haha..

My burnt pot!! Well...Nicci did a good job scrubbing it off. She was in the midst of it. Seriously..You should have seen it man. You see the middle. There was only a small circle in the middle that was not burnt. Like I said..Nicci did a good job scrubbing it. Haha..I'm the coolest person alive! Haha..

Being a poser!

View from Victor Harbor.

Check out the hair man! No I do not know this person. Just saw her hair and was so interested in it I just had to take out my phone and snap a picture of her hair.

First time wearing a skirt in Aussie.

I was bored!

Fish and chips!! Went for lunch last Sunday with Matt George, David and Ryan.

Fully sick bikes!

Remember I posted about how Solid had their Solids Got Talent thing? If you don't oh well. This is my friends life group/cell group doing the biggest loser.
Left to right : Danae Leslie, Robert Thursby, Brenda, Cory.

International Students Mamak Night! Ryan and David being part of the banner.

Ryan and I.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home