Friday, April 13, 2007

 
Left to right: Debbie, Chris John, Me, Denise and Christobelle.
During Thanksgiving.

I know..This picture is so very small! Can't really see who is in it..But Yup. It was taken in YC Camp 2006.

JJ. My cousin. Such a poser!! It runs in the family..haha

Kara. School friend.
Left to right. Aldiana, Kristina, Tess, Georgia, Me and Lara.
Sports Day '07. Don't mean to be evil, but I can't stand half of the girls in the picture.


Victoria. Homegroup mate. Classmate.

Vanessa. Italian Bella! Haha..Homegroup mate. Class mate.

Lego!! Did that in Science yesterday. My teacher says that every last lesson of the term he does something 'fun'. Yup..so we did that. And I went to the extreme. Breaking the school rule. Took my phone out of my pocket and quickly snapped a picture of my art work! haha..Obviously the teacher was out of the class room. Haha..

Did this in Science quite a while ago. Went to the extreme,broke the law and took a picture. Haha..It's chromatography. Don't know what that is? Look it up! haha..

I was bored and tired! I know..It's such a girly pose..EEE!! haha..

Will put up more later on.

Kels

Comments:
Well written article.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home