Monday, April 23, 2007

 

pictures!! Come on..You love them!

Well..I was a bit bored. So I thought I'll update again and post pictures!
Did I ever tell you I love being in control of people's hair! For example, when you're doing their hair or dying it. You can do all sorts of things!!

On Wednesday I went to a birthday party. And it was real fun. Planned my first 'saboh' with shaving cream and water balloons! It was pretty fun. Didn't take pictures. Forgot! Haha..But yeah. It was all good. Was happy. Smiling non stop. Came home and Nicci( my sister ) asked me to dye her hair.

This is what you get when you ask a girl, who has not had enough of sleep, is quite high, hyper, wont stop laughing and talking, who feels like mucking around and getting in trouble, to dye hair!!!!




I love this! It's blur but yeah..Look like one of those Samurai fighters! Haha..


The classic one!! Love this!!

There some how always is a nice one. I DID IT THAT'S WHY! Haha..

Yes you can tell I am high! Well..Since I've posted all this not cool pictures,I reckon I should put more. She is gonna kill me. She'll wanna kill me even more if I do it. But she won't. I'm the one that is the life of her life! Haha..Yup! Less than an hours sleep does this to me. (have slept less..WAY less..and been worse than this!)

Well..here you go!

Mother and daughter..Man..You should have seen us man. Nicci was like..Mum do the face with me. And when mum did it.. I cracked up laughing like crazy man!!!!!!!!!! Seriously..If you know me..And you know how I crack up laughing..Oh yeah..But this wasn't like the ordinary..This was laugh until you can't sit in your chair, have to get up and move, stomach is hurting, can't breathe, gonna die, can't stop laughing, cracking up! It was hilarious!! The wonder my tummy is not the size it should be.. I laugh SOOO much! haha




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAhAHAHAhAHAhAHAhAHAHAHAHAhAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you didn't get the last 2 pictures..Never mind..Haha!!

I love you NICCI!!!

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home