Saturday, May 19, 2007

 

!belle!

Debbie, John, Me, Denise, BELLE.


Me, BELLE, John, Wing Hang, Aron.




Belle and I.(i look so bad!)

BELLE!





BELLE, Denise, Danielle, Kathryn.



BELLE!!





Belle and Lee Cheng.





James, BELLE, Denise, Danielle, Jasmine, Topher, Christina, Annora, Sarah, Lee Cheng, Jojee and Darren. I absolutely love this!





Left: Sarah, Annora, Lee Ching(I think) John.
Right: Danielle, Denise, Kat.
Center: BELLE!

BELLE, John, Danielle.


BELLE!!!

Hey Belle. Just stole a few pictures that I absolutely adore! You are in them. I know a bit delayed. But..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You rock! You've always been there for me. Always helped. Always there to make me smile and laugh. There to encourage me and brighten me up. What can I say?

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!!!!! Haha..love you Belle..You'll do fine in U.S.

kels






<< Home