Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Solid's Formal....

Seth, Robyn and Erica.

Seth and David.

Peter and Robyn.

Peter and JB.

Top: Lateisha, Seth, Jeremy and Isaiah.
Second from top: Me, Robyn.
Front: Ben, Tom, Annabelle, Kathryn and Erica.

Chanelle and Danae. I know! Danae wore a dress!

Kaitlin and Robyn.


Peter and Seth.

Jess and Robyn.

Isaiah and Robyn.

Katina and I.

Seth, Matt, Annabelle and I.

Robyn and I.

Tom and Caleb.

Grant, Annabelle and David. Oh look! I'm in there too!haha..

Erica and Tom.

Erica and JB.

Danae and Robyn.

Annabelle, Seth and David.
As you can see..I'm not in many pictures because I wasn't there! I was bowling. All these pictures were taken with Robyn's camera. There was this one picture that I wanted up but someone deleted it..Yup..Bummer.
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home