Saturday, July 07, 2007

 
Doing this so I don't have to update tomorrow!

Layer One : On The Outside

Name : Kelsey Katrina Raj..DuH!
Birth date : 6th October 1993
Current Status : Single....
Eye Colour : Dark brown..(If I'm not mistaken)
Hair Colour : Original: DARK brown. Plus, Redish-brown, Light-brown and yeah
Righty or Lefty : Right


Layer Two : On The Inside

Your Heritage : Malaysian, Indian and Chinese
Your Fears : Not so sure...
Your Weakness : Many, I would bore you!
Your Perfect Pizza : One that has MEAT! =)

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up : Today it was 'it's so cold!!!' Tomorrow hopefully would be better than today.
Your Bedtime : Do you mean what time I go to sleep? If it's that. well it's 11. But I normally go later than that.
Your Most Missed Memory : Err...don't know! ahhaha...

Layer Four : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : COKE!
McDonald's or Burger King : Both..
Single or Group Date : Err..Both??
Adidas or Nike : Both...
Tea or Nestea : Hardly drink either but if I do, it would TEA!
Chocolate or Vanilla : Both! But more vanilla..Like Adriel said..Vanilla is the flava!
Cappuccino or Coffee : Don't drink either!

Layer Five : Do You...

Smoke : Nah..
Curse : .........Not answering...
Take A Shower : YUP!
Have A Crush : Maybe............ Why do you wanna know?
Think You've Been In Love : Does anyone my age really know if they are in love??? nah!
Go To School : yeah...lovable school!!! (sacarsm!)
Want To Get Married : Sometimes yes, sometimes no
Believe In Yourself : Most of the time...
Think You're A Health Freak : NO! I go to the pantry to find snacks ALL the time!

Layer Six : In The Past Month

Drank Alcohol : What do you think people?? Stupid question!!
Gone To The Mall : YES! Bought a few yo yo clothes..
Been On Stage : yup..(not said in the braggy way like Adriel does)
Eaten Sushi : This question is RO SO random!!
Dyed Your Hair : Nope...

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : Waste of time answering this question..
Changed Who You Were To Fit In? : Sadly......yes.

Layer Eight : Are You Hoping

To Be Married : Kinda...

Layer Nine : In A Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour : BLUE or GREENish....!!!!!! ahhh....SO HOT!!
Best Hair Colour : Doesn't bother me ....
Short Hair Or Long Hair : Don't matter.
Muscle or no muscle (added) : MUSCLE-LY ARMS!! Not heaps..but YES!!!!

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing

1 Minute Ago : Talking to someone about 'someone'(no not gossiping!) and doing this
1 Hour Ago : Talking to the same someone about 'someone'(not gossiping either!)
4-5 Hours Ago: Watching 'Our America'. Good yet depressing movie. True Story.
1 Month Ago : Do people actually expect us to write everything we did a month ago??
I Year Ago : And a year ago??!!Sigh... did MANY MANY things...

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence

I Love : FOOD!!!!!!!!!! and many other things and people...
I Feel : A bit hyper.....
I Hate : haha..Sigh..I was gonna list down some stuff.. But that would be a VERY long list!
I Hide : My phone under my quilt when my parents walk into the room!haha.. (they read this blog!)
I Miss : Malaysian FOOD and PEOPLE!
I Need : To go and do my devotions and pray for camp!!!!!!!!!

Layer Twelve : Tag 4 people.

(1) Danielle
(2) Denise
(3) Debbie
(4) Lee Cheng

kels!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home