Saturday, July 28, 2007

 
Guys..This is so uncool! I...Have a sty!! Do you know what s sty is? A sty is an inflammation of one or more sebaceous glands of an eyelid. It is so absolutely uncool! It hurts! I felt it yesterday already..I'm telling you I got it from Wee Jim. He had a sty the other day..I looked at it and now I have it! So annoying..Seriously..My eye is retarded! Like literally..It's cacat(retarded) and bengkak(swollen)..Haiyo..Here is a picture to show you people out there..How retarded I look..A certain person ( I shouldn't say her name..she has a reputation) said, " At least You are giving all the other retarded people out there a bit of confidence la.."..So evil! haha..


So Pastor Rose, Isaac Yap, Heng Joe, Lilli and Joelle Low came down for holiday! Joey came the first week of Hols and the rest came the second week of Hols. Joey left on the 20th, Isaac left on the 22nd and the rest left on the 26th. PICTURES! Haha..Didn't take any pictures of/with Rose and Isaac..And the funniest thing is..Rose stayed in my house..and Isaac stayed the last night..How dumb?? But yeah..pictures for you viewers..haha



Lilli, Joe and Rose at Kangs..Vietnamese Restaurant..Look at Joe's face! haha.;)


Went to Chocolate Bean with Joe, Lilli , David, Nicci and Ryan. RO SO NICE!!


Joe and Lilli....
*sighs..*


Strawberry Fondue..*ARGH*

Went to Victor Harbor with them as well..Cape Jervis..Some great scenery! Wei-ming..they are specially for you!




Joey and I...
Joe and Lilli...Gracie,facing her back at us, Joey with the coat and Amanda..who is the main point of this picture! haha..look at the way Joey stands..It's so HER! ahah..Miss you Joey!!!




Joe, Gracie and Lilli..Amanda...

And my favourite picture of that trip...

Yup yup..Look at the reflection of the sun on the sea..It's just so AMAZING! RO SO NICE!! Can stare at it and go.."wow..God's creation.."..=D...hahah

Anyway..yeah..With all of them being here..it reminded me of so many events and so many things that has happened..

Joey reminded me of Kulim..haha..How she lost her voice then and sounded like a man.. When she came here she had a sore throat and I lost my voice and had a cough and we both sounded like men! We sounded so similar it was funnY!

Rose's hair wax smell..Haiyo..The first day she was here..after she went to the bathroom, I went in. I took a breathe and just stopped and enjoyed the smell..Haha..Her hair wax smell! So NICE! REminded me of all the times she stayed over at our house..

Isaac, Joe and Lilli..hahha..They reminded me so much of YC!! Their impersonation's of people.. Stories of people..ARGH! All of it.Just reminded me of YC and people back there and everything!..hahaa..it was all so nice!

If you guys read this..I MISS YOU ALL SO DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
Don't you worry about not initiating. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] PLC programming is based on the logic demands of input devices and the programs implemented or predominantly logical tolerably than numerical computational algorithms. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Zgvbncsvw
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora Sale[/url] Kdhvtyhiy [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] eboruxcop
 
Post a Comment



<< Home