Saturday, July 07, 2007

 
I have nothing to post about!!!!!!! I don't have any pictures to put up either! But don't worry. There will be pictures. Because I am going away for youth camp. Actually..away for 2 youth camps.
Why 2? Let me explain.

See.. We have a few youth groups. Haha.. The one Ryan and I am in is called Revolution. It is for Year 6 to Year 8s. Which basically is like Standard 6 to form 2, raging from ages 11 to 14.

And the one Nicci is in is called Solid Central. That is for Year 9 to Year 12s. Like Form 3 to Form 6 kind of a thing, raging from ages 14 to 18.

There is another one. Powergen. It's for those Uni people. Dont know up to what age.
Nextgen which is for working adults. 25 and above I think.
And Oxygen. International Students Ministry.

So we are having a combine, Solid Central, Powergen, Nextgen and Oxygen. Leaving us revolutionaries out..Sheesh..Thanks guys. And they are having MICHAEL ROWAN! yes..most of you know him now.

For the Revolution camp we are having James Rose from Sydney. But yeah..I am going for both basically. MORE PICTURES!! I'm so excited! haha..All this time I spent telling people about my youth groups..Sigh..So sad. But for now!

I am going to show you pictures of my house..not technically my house 'cause we're renting.

View of the front of my house from my room.

View of the front from the living room.

A little bit of the back yard.

My favourite place! My side of the rooM!


Nicci's side of the room.


We have the weirdest colour cupboards. Mine is the green one with the monkey!


Corridor to the 3 rooms and bathroom.


Ryan and Misha's room.


Third favourite place.. The bathrooM!


The toilet.


Living room.


Living room.
Dining room...Look who is inside!! hahaha..


Kitchen.

Kitchen.


Pantry!!!..I'm in there more than 5 times a day finding junk to eat...

laundry room.

And my second favourite place..THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm almost always on that table..

Till camp pictures!!

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home