Saturday, August 04, 2007

 

Episode 2.....

Denise and Danielle and their parents came down to Adelaide last year. We spent a lot of time together..Going places bla bla..They stayed over or we stayed over on their last night..And we didn't get a lot of sleep. As usual! Who sleeps at sleepovers??!! Definitely not me..And when I don't get enough sleep, as most people would know, I go absolutely kuku bananas! I would go really high and hyper. Laugh at stupid things..Laugh at anything..Talk about rubbish..Do stupid things..Yeah.. Lack of sleep does that to me.

On this particular day, I was..tired la!Really tired..we were at church. City Church. City Church is held in a Uni. So the service is in a big lecture room. If you don't know how a lecture room looks like, it's down to up. With many chairs! For our service, we add extra chairs on the floor in the front. I was sitting on the last row of the chairs on the front.

Service had ended, or so I thought. Pastor Adrien went up and said something. I thought he had said, " OK..have a good day. We'll see you next week." But NOOO...he said, " Let's do one more song. Have a good day. We'll see you next week." And the band started playing, so I thought ok la..They playing like normal..

I turn around..to the WHOLE congregation at the back..Thinking service is over and people would be walking..And I start doing this weird dance with my feet that I choreographed before while moving my hands like a lunatic!!!! And the service hadn't ended yet! Everyone was still there!!LOOKING AT ME!!!! Hahahahahahhahahahahah..sigh..

After about 15 seconds I realised noone was moving. I looked up, and there were a whole load of eyes at me!Danielle and Denise just burst out in laughter....
I..turned around, looked at the floor and stood still for the next 5 minutes or so.

-ming's.
In 2004, my family and I were in New Zealand North Island just having a fun time travelling all around.. So anyway, we were in Lake Taupo (I think)[Just arrived there] and so we checked in a hotel/motel/inn (forgot).. Bla bla bla.. Me and my dad went to the Info Centre to check out the cool stuff the city had for us while my mom and sisters were resting at our stay...
Now me and my dad were official tourists.. Anyway the Info Centre was so empty... We were the only two there excluding two employees there..

Being a super little fart.. I heard this click whenever I walked through the door! I went behind some wall and I saw a meter! It was about 70 or something like that... Meaning 70 people have entered today kinda thing.. Being a smaller super little fart, I wanted it to be 100! Hahahaha yes you guessed it.. I walked in and out of the centre trying to make it 100 while my dad was talking to the staff...
And yes you've guessed it again.. The lady noticed and she scolded me...
That's about the end.. But I'm so sad for my dad.. Cause he was the one most embarrassed... SIGH!

ahhahahahahhaha....-ming ming..

kels


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home