Tuesday, August 07, 2007

 

Episode 3....

I know the silence is killing you. But I have been quite busy with assignments lately. Only week 3 and I have a whole heap of assignments! Ask Cedric.. Every time the both of us are online for the past few days I have been set away. And I am always doing assignments. It is crazy! But it's ok..Here is another embarrassing story..

I was..young! Very Very young..Like..young ok.. i mean..I was young. ok..We had a very known and close friend over at our house for dinner..our house as in the condominium house..Like the apartment house. Yes..how long ago it was! We were having dinner..Bla bla..I finished eating and needed to go kaka..(poo).SO..I went kaka la! And I did mention I was young right?! See..I was young and I didn't see the need to lock the toilet door..yes..you all know where this is going..There I was..kaka-ing. And it was a pretty bad kaka la..SMELLY kind of kaka..Haha..Sigh..Instead of allowing me to take my time and finish peacefully or even to go to the kitchen..This dear friend HAD to..just HAD to wash his hands..IN the TOILET!!!..Yeah..IN the TOILET!!

Haiyo...He opened the door slightly..not fully,.and put his hands in..He looked up to his left and saw me..then went.."oh..sorry ah..sorry sorry.."..I could have killed myself then man!! Killed myself!!

haih..and I STILL know this guy..Till this day! I'm definitely not going to say who or even give any hints 'cause people know him and would identify him straight away! I reckon it would be a lot funnier to the people who know him because it was him!!! I knew him after that as well..Saw him a lot after that as well..I wonder if he remembers??I pray he doesn't!

Sigh..So sad..So sad.. You shall wait for the next one..I think that is quite funny as well..I'm trying to think of as many as I can..Got quite a number!hahha..till next time people..hope you had a good laugh..

kels



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home