Saturday, August 25, 2007

 
Hello people...

Yes the music concert is over! Am I glad or am I glad! Haha..I did a number of stupid things but yes it shall not be mentioned. All the pictures I took were during the rehersal. I don't have pictures of the actual concert. Ryan has them, I'll get it off his camera.

Had the second bU fashion parade tonight. It was RO SO GOOD! I loved the set man! It was so much better than the first one! They did the whole Italy city kinda set...It was so nice! The models were HOT AS! But.. NO! Kelsey didn't take no pictures! ARGH! haha..so stupid..Will get em off others..for now..here are some random ones.




Look what I found in the toilet! hahahahaha...I saw it and started laughing quite hard..I think people thought i was weird..




Last Monday I went to the city with Nicci and Cynthia..Cynthia's car was dirty and she wanted to wash it. You know those car wash things? Yeah..we went into one of them..Man you should have seen me! hahahahah..I was so tickled by it! I was laughing and laughing and laughing! I was attempting to take pictures while laughing..ahhaha..sigh..good stuff..here are some pictures of that..





kels
goodnight!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home