Friday, August 17, 2007

 
Oh yes the long silence is broken. Gotta quickly do this 'cause i gotta go to youth. Here are some pictures from last Friday.

We went for a walk at Morialta Park.

Stopped to have a sandwich..I had 2!;)

Dad wasn't in the other picture so thought would snap one of him..Look what I got?haha..

Nicci decided to walk up that. It is pretty steep..But we reached there.

Walked to the fall...Heaps nice hey?there is much more water..

Ry, Misha and I went down and played pebbles. So happen both of em were in that position.

The creek.

For youth we had bonfire night. FUN!

The ride that I hated with a passion..but really is ok. It's called the wipe out. Went on it once last year and thought I was gonna die. Went on it the second time this year and went..YAY! haha

Melissa and I..Bonfire behind..IT was bigger later..

Robyn and James..james had to sit on a chair to take a picture with Robyn 'cause she is so much shorter!..AHHAHA!!!

Lateisha and I..

You know how there are shows where they show the homeless over rubbish bins with fire inside? We had something similar to it..And a few of us were being rebels and burning things inside em..Plastic cups, plastic paper, metal, whatever we found on the ground..yup.

Grant, James and I...

More pictures and updates soon..Gonna shover now..SEE YA HOMIES!!!

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home