Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

Ok..not that update I was meant to update but no time. 13 minutes 'till I gotta go sleep.

I've got my school music concert tomorrow. I do music as a subject so I am automatically have to perform for the concert(also 'cause I had no valid reason not to do it). My first music concert and I'm involved in 3 items. The students in my class and I form a band, so as a band we have to perform together.We are combining with another class. Performing 4 songs there. Then my friends dragged me into the choir thing. I have to sing 2 songs, Accidentally in Love and What the World needs now. And lastly, because I learn guitar as an instrument, i have to play 2 songs, Heartache and Forever Young, with a few other guitar students. Yup..how fun!

Not really looking forward to it. In case I stuff up and look like an idiot not knowing which key is next. Or not knowing how to play the song. Or playing the wrong note. There would be microphones! There would be thousands of people! My family would be 5 of those thousands of people...Just great! They insisted on coming..tried to prevent it but failed.

Better get to bed now..All the best Kelsey..All the best..;)

kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home