Thursday, August 02, 2007

 
So I went for this photo shoot things yesterday..Somehow everything I say that people start flooding me with questions. I'm going to answer them here. My friend entered this contest thing..And she won..So she got to go to Studio 2000 to get her pictures and stuff done. She also got to put friends of names down, that's where I come in! SHe put my name down..I got to go and get my hair and make up done. Get photos taken and that for FREE! And if I wanna get the pictures I can.

I wanted to take pictures of us there at the studio..But they also quite smart and told us to switch our phones off..Here are some pictures we took at home..

What I liked the most was my EYES!..The colour that was BLUE, gold and silver.





That was what they did to my hair..It's called the Flick..



I know the dress looks really low..But it isn't..Don't worry.


I wiped my eyes once and thats what came out!! Shows how much make up was on my face..


TO end it..a pic of nicci and I...hahaha.. she took pics as well..

Well..gotta go..School tomorrow..nights..and oh oH there is something interesting coming tomorrow..yes it's tomorrow! Get ready!

kels

Comments:
hey,,i was just doing a search on the net about studio 2000. Cuz i got a call from them too for a free photoshoot. Did your photos turned out good? Do you get your photos? How much did you pay to get your photos? btw, the makeup looks nice on you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home