Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 
Ever had those days where it just isn't good?Or it is a good day but there are funny and bad at the same time things that happen??haha..so yes..here is a story.

On Friday..it was a normal day for everyone here..except for the Year 12s in our school. It was their last day of school..For their entire school life! Then they have a week to study then it's their major exam that gets them into Uni..

It is a thing called muck up day, where Year 12 students 'destroy' their uniforms, play tricks on each other, on teachers and all that..We have a middle and senior campus.So they
would come to the middle campus and play tricks..throw eggs at people and everything la..

Our school made such a big deal about it man! Gates were locked. Toilet doors were locked. Office doors all locked! So stupid..as if people cant get through the oval/field/padang. Gee..There were teachers walking around school with walkie talkies..Even with tennis rackets! Yeah you read that right! Like that is gonna save her from an egg..gee!hahah..teachers driving around school with their cars and everything..Quite hilarious..But nothing happened during school hours so it was ok..


In Italian..my friend said, " I pity all the people that have to walk home today.." JAng jang jang! That was me people!! Hahhaah..The moment she said it i went.."oh no!! I'm so gonna get hit i know it! I just know it!"


When it came to the end of the day I forgot about it..No i didnt forget about Muck up day. I forgot about getting hit..Wee Jim finished school early, seeing he is a Year 12, so i didnt want to bother him and make him come and pick me and Wee Tyr up la..I thought I'd be kind and make Wee Tyr and I walk..


By now you are probably guessing I g
ot hit right??Well.. YOU ARE RIGHT! I DID GET EGGED! It was so sad!and FUNNY..and painful!and SMELLY..GEE!

we were walking and I was being very cautious la..Kept looking at cars and everything..after about 4 minutes, I saw a red car come..I saw guys in the car.JANG! I saw 4 guys in the car..JANG! I saw 2 out the window..JANG! I saw one wearing a mask..JANG! I knew I had to run!
I was the first person to see the car ok! And was the first and only out of the 3 of us to get hit! I started running behind..But NO..there had to be this wall that was blocking me from running into this random house and got hit..THey threw it at me ok!! I GOT BRUISED! I was so happy I left 3/4 of my bottle of water..

Then I saw Wee Tyr and thought Katrina and I would walk with ANdy and him...
We were walking and I was REALLY REALLY cautious this time ok! ahhaha..I kept looking back and front back and front..gee! ahha..AND THEN..I saw the EVIL red car again!! This time..I didn't even care to warn the others like I did this time..I just RAN!..Imagine in your head...*kelsey turns..sees the car..starts running and shouts.."GUYS!"*.

ahhahaha
I saw a bush in front of me..and there was a walkway in the middle..I knew I had to get in there..I RAN!! ahhaha..I reached there and BAM..an egg fell right in front of me..I saw that evil red car drive off..

Sigh..the things I get for being kind to people ok! Gee...It normally takes me about 15 minutes to get home..It took me about 10 that day..SHEESH!!..Note to self..never walk back on muck up day! My uniform still smells of egg..After 2 washes!! GEEZ!!

ok..Last last Thursday, I went to Victor Harbor to see PENGENS..a.k.a penguins with the Ng family..haha..Here are some pictures..


Nielle.haha..sorry that might be a bit hard la..ahhaha.LOVE YOU!


We were racing..hahaha..Nielle,"If I had wine I would say I was clubbing!"..ahhahah

Denise and I..Nielle..I can't find ours in the computer..Next update k?!!hahaha..

Nielle's artistic shot of the hot chocolate..

Pengen!!!! My best friend!1hahahha...

This is so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More pictures to come!
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home