Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 
Isaac told me off for putting another slide up. He said it's so impersonal and not everyone has time to sit there and look at it. Thanks to him I am sitting here typing a post with words and is personal! He shall be happy..;);)

Where do I start? School has started as I mentioned in my previous post. I had a 2 week holiday and school started yesterday. I have quite a fair bit of work to do already, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to know what work I have to do. I'll pass on that!;)

Ok..I've been sitting here for the past 15 minutes or so trying to think of something to update about but I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO! It's so frustrating! I asked a good-looking guy to help me think but he also couldn't..not surprising..good-looking guys aren't normally very smart or bright! ahhahahaha...I updated about something people can relate to!?!haha..thanks Martin!;)

And hey..go see a video on youtube..Akka Magazine, Sean,
Andreas & Nabil Killer Street Soccer..It's SO COOL!! SO FLIPPING COOL! I love soccer..I can just sit or stand and watch people play soccer. I can't play it at all! But I love to watch people play it..anyone out there like that? I'll do that for basketball as well..Quite a few sports. I'll just watch people play it..I love it!

Hopefully people related to that..haha..gotta go to bed now! Hopefully my ext post would be better la..love ya'll!

kels

Comments:
KelseyKatrinaRaj! :) it's been quite some time...heh...
i hope ur doing good..and i'm soooo terribly sorry for being late but better late than never??muahaha...
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY~!!!!!

have a good Life! :D
GBU! & i luv ya!
kimberley ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home