Saturday, November 10, 2007

 
Life can be tough.. But fun at the same time. I've been pretty stressed all week and was so absolutely happy when Friday came! My first 2 lessons were a drag and I thought it was going to be an extremely long boring day..Boy was I wrong! We had Home Economics after that. You learn to sew and cook there. I was so happy! We made fruit salad! I was actually proud of myself..I managed to cut it and it tasted good! It looked something like this...


Oh so nice! Haha..well yeah.I went home proud and happy..I can make it now at home! Making tacos next Friday. Can't wait! Ok..more pictures.. I don't think I mentioned I cut my hair. I did 3 weeks ago on a Thursday. So yeah...





Now this is what you call HEAVENLY!! It was great!



Looks funny but i love it!


Went to the beach after that..

I look like my hair is spiky!hahah..



Sun was glairing..thought we would close our eyes and take the picture..ahhaha

Ah..the boogie board..We have videos..will post it up..I will..gahaha

gonna go watch heroes and prison break now!!!
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home