Tuesday, December 25, 2007

 
Merry Christmas everyone! It is Christmas Day! haha..Feels very different..To me at least.
I know I should be putting pictures of Christmas and stuff but my Christmas isn't over yet, still got bbq tonight where more pictures will be taken! So I'll post Christmas and Christmas eve pictures tomorrow..

Before that..Gonna get some pictures out of the way. Haven't got all the Carol pictures, will wait for them all then will post em up.

ok..I got up on Saturday in a very BM mood.VERY BM mood! and Since then I'd randomly start talking BM..in my head! haha..Feel like posting a bit in BM..If you don't understand BM..oh well! haha

Ok..Sabtu pagi..Kita bagun pukul sembilan kerana kena pergi tengok adik lelaki aku main bolasepak..(you know guys..i was thinking of what football/soccer was..ahah! i said bola kaki!! then I realised what I said and laughed so hard man!!! haha..but anyway!) Wah..aku tak boleh bangun tau! sangat sejuk! Angin masuk dalam bilik aku kerana kakak aku terlupa tutup tingkap! Tapi..aku bangun..Kita pergi tengok dia main..ok ja la..kita jerit..kuat sikit la! haha..kakak aku! boleh bunuh dia tahu.."argh!!bola!bola! pergi ambil bola!haha"...

Ah..it is tough typing in BM..I was gonna update more..but haiyo..it's ok la!there are red lines under every word! haha.and I have a feeling a lot of it is going to be wrong..but guys..back off ok! i haven't spoken BM in 3 WHOLE years! hahaha

ok ok..pictures...
Brother is action!


his team..

oh my gosh!! who is that???
it's the shadow of bucket man!! is it really him???

IT'S BUCKET MAN!!!!!!!!

"Check out my cape.." hahaha..he is such a loser la! It was pretty funny though..Was laughing all the way home!

Oh oh..we had a bbq with some of the Asian Connect and African Connect leaders..(older people)..had nice food!! like like....

SATAY!!!!!!!!!!! Aunty lian ROCKS!

We even had aunties blowing it with cardboard and that..

Ah..so lovely!

Sausages!..What's a bbq without sausages!


LAMB!! lovely!

PORK! David said it's Pork Belly..so yeah..I'm guessing it is..ahhaha
Another bbq with the international students..

Ryan and I

Wee Li and I

Anne and I

now my friends..this is what you call..CHINESE EYES! ahahhahaha;);)

Nicci and I

Sue Anne's master piece got everyone excited! ahhahahah


more dessert....

FUNDAE!


Gift exchange..they tried to bluff people they had all the presents??ahha

Look what Wee Li got??ahhahahah!!!



Carols singing...
I guess that is all for now la..Beth's birthday pictures..yeah la..not much also..but I suppose they'll come with the Carol ones??haha!

Simpsons starting now!! Gonna watch it...Maybe it's not on..'cause babe is on..But hey! the bbq is starting soon I guess 'cause people are already here..

More pictures to come guys! I always have pictures on my blog..makes me feel happy! haha..
ANyway..Merry Christmas again everyone!! Love you with all my heart!! And to the special people..Love you just a tad bit more! haha..no such thing la! haha..Love you guys will ALL my heart and every single FIBER in my body..I said fat to Danielle and she said it was little..Thought fiber would be better...

ok ok..gonna bounce..peace out homies!
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home