Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 
Yes..I need an update badly! hahaha..Well I've had a very BUSY and FUN past 4 days..
Had Peter's birthday on Friday.. Had people over on Saturday..Went to the beach on Sunday. And lastly, went to the BeachHouse on Monday!

Had loads of fun!..I'll put pictures up of Sunday and Monday..THe ones I have at least..

The beach was FUN! Such a good group of us..Robyn, Danae, Katina, Kathryn, Sophie, Isaiah, James, Seth, Peter, Jeremy and I..GOOD GROUP! Had loads of fun with em!!...

James and Robyn...
ahahhaha..Yes..FUNNY!

Isaiah...ahahhaha
Isaiah about to Jump off the Jetty..

Jeremy and Peter trying to climb some thingi..

james and Jeremy..After jumping off...

Jeremy jumping off in JEANS!

Kathryn and I...

Kathryn and I...

Kathryn, Robyn and I...

Kathryn, Sophie and I..

Peter about to jump off..

Peter swimming to shore..ahah..Took him ages! He swam and swam but he wasn't moving! hahaha..

Isaiah, Me, Robyn and James...

Jeremy and Kathryn on the bus..on the way back..

Katina and Danae

Katina, Danae, Isaiah and James..

Peter, Sophie and her HILARIOUS face, Jeremy and Kathryn dodging the camera..

Danae and Robyn..

Robyn and I..

Seth and Jeremy...

Seth
Robyn and Sophie..
Sophie, Kathryn, Robyn and I...
Had such a good time with you guys..Love you to bits!

Monday I went to the Beach House with some people..WAY FUN!
Ryan and I...

Misha and I...

Mei Yun and I...

BUMPER CARS!!! hahaha..FUN!

After the Bumper BOAT! That ride is way cooL la! Its like bumper cars only on a boat and you car squirt people..SUPER FUN!


Dan, Misha and Ryan playing this really cool game!



We played a lot of Arcade games..Got a LOT of tickets..
I thought this was it...

But I was wrong...WE had more!


I thought this was IT!

WRONG AGAIN!!

ahhaha...Yes I know..How did we get that many tickets..ahaha...

AFter that, Ryan and I took HEAPS of pictures! hahah...






hahahah....Well Pictures from Peter's birthday will have to come some other time..
Gotta go now..School starts tomorrow..ARGH!..ahahha

Love ya all!...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home