Thursday, January 31, 2008

 
You see..I was going to put pictures of Peter's Party..

But at the moment, my stomach hurts too much!!!

I'm laughing so hard!

My fingers hurt so much from just typing two letters!

Seriously..I think I've been laughing for the past half an hour! NOT STOP!

My face HURTS!! ARGH! I can't do this!!

Gosh! I'm still finding it hard to breathe properly...

Anyway, school has been ok la. Hating it at the moment. OK not hate, disliking it at the moment!... But hey! Change happens right?! I'll get used to it la. Just give me a while..

Phew! Face hurts! I hate it when I laugh so hard....and I'm facing the SCREEN!! I look like the biggest idiot in the world! Laughing extremely hard at the SCREEN!..But hey!...HAhahha...I've done it so much it's practically normal!

hahaha...Love you all!!!...Especially my.........*drum roll*....FREAKUMOSER!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Sigh....

And the others that listened to us ambush you..You guys ROCK! haha..

*peace*
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home