Tuesday, March 11, 2008

 

The little voices inside my head.....

Been on the internet for an hour or 2. Doing school work, as well as on myspace and msn...

I thought I'd listen to songs on the laptop, radio was playing the dodgiest songs possible, Ecstasy!

Myspace profiles was a good suggestion. I decided to visit profiles, to see what songs they had.

But when I went to profiles, I couldn't hear a thing!
The songs were so SOFT!

I went to the volume control.. All the volume's were high. Something seemed fishy, something was wrong.

I couldn't be bothered taking a look into the situation. Work needed to be done.

An hour later.........

A friend named Robyn, asked me to visit her myspace profile, listen to her new song. According to her, it's an amazing song. I was tempted...

I visited her profile, I could hear a sound. I heared little voices, very soft, faint, little voices. Singing along to a tune. But that was all I could hear. It was too soft!

"Damn! Sheena's (my cousin) laptop speakers are seriously stuffed!" I said..When a bright idea came to mind.

I had headphones in my drawer. I took it, and plugged in into the laptop. Expecting to hear something, anything! All expectations were broken, for I didn't hear anything. Not even faint voices.

Disappointed, I unplugged the headphones. The little voices, I could hear them again! I plugged the headphones back in, but the voices disappeared.

Perplexed, I unplugged and plugged the headphones, trying to figure out what was wrong. There was something wrong and mysterious.

"ARGH! Why can't I hear the song! What is going on? This is scarying me! What are these voices?" I thought to myself. Shivers and goosebumps, trembling and shaking I was.

I said out loud, " What in the world is going o........" when I saw a button. A very suspicious button. Heart-racing a hundred miles an hour.. I reach for it.....Finger getting closer and closer. Heart beating faster and faster.

I took a leap of faith and pressed the button.......

Nothing happened....I let out a sigh of relief.

3 seconds later.......
....
......
.......
.........
...........
.............
................
....................
......................
...............................

I HEAR THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The speaker volume was at the lowest!!!!

Felt like the BIGGEST IDIOT EVER!

I was laughing my head off!

I am not kidding you, I just burst out in laughter..

i felt so STUPID....

I FEEL so stupid!!

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

argh!

it was so funny!!!!!

Stupid thing.. I was on the laptop for 2 whole hours, and nothing happened...
I go away from the computer for about 5-10 minutes..come back

and the laptop shut down!!!!!!!!!!!

BY ITSELF!

I think it was angry at me..for not knowing it had a volume button!

AHHAHAHAHAHAh...

Yes...I tried to make it sound scary at the beginning..Not sure if it worked..But I had to post this..I've been laughing too much! hahahahah...

have a good day tomorrow!
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home