Saturday, March 01, 2008

 
La la la..La La La La..La La La..

'With his arms around me, Jeremy whispered,
“The only thing we can do now is kill them, you know that.”' Hahaha...You read the start of that sentence and you'd think that something mushy and romantic is coming right? haha..Pretty funny. But yeah..Been writing this story for English. So stressful ok. My teacher said, Approximately 500 words. I've done double the amount! ahha..I've got 1000 words. I've been erasing and rephrasing sentences so there would be less words. Sigh...
Last night was fun! Didn't eat much..But had good fun. We had a food night at Solid..Had Pizza and hot chips! Yum...Then had ice-cream! hahaha..Food brings people together!...ahh
aha
Misha, Ryan and I went to the park the other day. Dad and mum sat in the car while we went around playing.

We played this random game where someone had to lie in the middle of the slide and the other had to try and grab you up to the top..Pretty funny! hahaha







ok..So yeah..I was lying at the bottom of the slide..Talking to Ryan and Mish. Dad calls us, letting us know he wants to go. All my stuff are at the top of the slide. Being my lazy self, I climb up the slide instead of going around and up the stairs.

See, I knew this thing was there ok! I knew it was there! But for some weird reason, it slipped my mind! What a wrong time to slip! I walk up the slide..and I turn. Full force! With full on energy. I turn!!

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Ryan: what what???? OH my gosh!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!! How in the world????


Yes...I smacked my head into that STUPID BAR! SO PAINFUL! Gah..I had throbbing pains after that ok! So uncooL!

ahhaha...well..that is all for now..Pictures from the sleepover will come soon..If some people would move along and upload them!;);)

love ya..
kels

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home